On Oct 4, 2005, at 11:24 PM, David Jencks wrote:

Stefan Schmidt has found our first configuration problem in M5, namely that the listener name in the ejb builder in config.tomcat.xml points half to tomcat and half to jetty. This is easy to fix by hand (change JettyWebContainer to TomcatWebContainer). However I doubt we want to rerelease M5 to fix this. What do we want to do about issues like this? One possibility is to have an "errata" page clearly linked from the download page.

That's a great idea.

  There must be some other possibilities, any ideas?

1) Can we capture this as some kind of functional test to prevent from happening again?

2) how long would it take to fix on branch/m5 (and head) and do a M6 tag off of branch/m5 (if people don't find that too nauseating) and release that?

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]