Don't let us stand in your way...  looks good to me...

My only comment after a quick read through is to put the stuff to help people get started right at the top. Sorta like when you get a camera or something it has a 1 page "Instructions for the Impatient" or something. I'd also rather see project overview be the website.

I first thought about two groupings - user/admin and developer, but it's not really clear how things would fall - ex, does app migration go to user or dev?

Anyway, soemthing like

 Installation
 Administration
 Hints and Tips

  Architecture
  Dev

I think what you have for each bucket is great, btw...

Nice.

geir