me too.  what camera?

On Oct 28, 2005, at 6:47 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

On Oct 28, 2005, at 3:41 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

Don't let us stand in your way...  looks good to me...

My only comment after a quick read through is to put the stuff to help people get started right at the top. Sorta like when you get a camera or something it has a 1 page "Instructions for the Impatient" or something.

Big +1

I just got a new camera the other day, and that was the only section I read.

-dain

[EMAIL PROTECTED]