Hi,

Just a quick update on the work around the Java Adventure Builder Reference 1.0.1 application.

I've just committed the first configuration files of the application. Although I don't think the web services references configuration is in a final shape, it turned out to be quite enough to have it deployed and run in Geronimo. It's now possible to deploy the web application (consumerwebsite.ear) and access its welcome page. Not much yet, but a good starting point. You can now run it using maven in the sandbox/adventurebuilder directory.

Jacek