+1

Joe Bohn wrote:
All,

I'd like to add a Welcome Portlet that would be presented to a user when they login to the Geronimo Web Console. This would be in place of the Java Server information that is currently presented. Ideally we would want this to include helpful information for the user, first steps, etc.... For now I'm just including the similar information to what is included in the regular Welcome page (of which I also have an updated version). The first image at this link includes my current version of the page (sans the powered by icon in the lower right which I do not yet have). What do you think?

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1829