Ok...

I have placed the following files:

geronimo-jsp-examples-TOMCAT5.5.12.war
geronimo-servlet-examples-TOMCAT5.5.12.war

They should be picked up and a part of ibiblio in a few hours. They will be in the geronimo repository in the war directory.

Jeff

Dave Colasurdo wrote:
Jeff Genender wrote:

 > IMHO, we have 3 choices with including these wars in our repo.  Either
rename them in the assembly to servlet-examples.war and jsp-examples.war (i.e. strip off the geronimo-1.0 from the name), include external plan files that includes a <context-root> element, or I can include a proper geronimo-web.xml inside the war.

I like the first option (rename them in the assembly).

If we can get this decided soon, I can get these jars into our ibiblio repo today.

Thanks Jeff!!!