Hi Rick,

> There is an implementation of all of the javamail api classes
(including
>support for multipart-MIME messages).  There's very little done in
terms
>of protocol-specific implementation classes other than the
SMTPTransport
>code that was just promoted out of the sandbox.

Where can I find these classes have they been ported to the trunk from
the sandbox???

I did an update now and all I see under org.apache.geronimo.mail
Is a couple of GBeans for Stores, Mail and SMTP transport.

As far as a JavaMail implementation is concerned I only see
NullTransport.java.

Can somebody help me figure out if I am looking in the wrong place?

Regards,

Rajith Attapattu.