FYI, http://geronimo.zones.apache.org is now licensed.

We have an OSS 200 user license at the moment, which should be fine for now. I'm asking about getting an unlimited now.

--jason

On Dec 6, 2005, at 7:24 AM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

Hi All,
I would like to keep the link to the confluence site (the one hosted by Atlassian). Jason is working on getting a confluence site (licensed) hosted in one of the zones. Whenever the decision is taken on (if) moving the wiki, then we can update the console in the next refresh or as an intermediate "fix".

For an immediate (but yet temporary) solution I would suggest, once the confluence doc is officially moved (if it is moved), to have a redirect on the Atlassian site.

Cheers!
Hernan

Joe Bohn wrote:
When creating the Welcome Page with the new look & feel and the web console welcome portlet I included a link to the current confluence documentation. This is the "Additional Documentation" link. I added it because I was thinking that this documentation was too good to not have an easy way for the end user to access it and was curious to see if anybody would complain. Given all of the debate about confluence and the possibility that the current confluence content may or may not be moving into a more official site, I guess I should remove these links. Hopefully, whatever is decided will ensure that this documentation is readily available to the users for V1 (even if it requires one level of indirection). So I'll go ahead and remove the links unless somebody really, really, thinks we should keep them. BTW, if we do make a complete change from the wiki to confluence is there any possibility that we could keep the same URL? The Welcome page has always included a link to the wiki and it would be great if this didn't become a dead link on the installed images. It would probably be better if we removed all of the links on the welcome page and the web console welcome portlet and just point the user to the Geronimo home page. This would allow us to keep things "up to date". Should I go ahead and make this change too while updating the welcome page and the web console welcome portlet?
Joe