Hi,

A friend as well as myself would like to get involved
on the console.  I spoke to Aaron briefly about where
to start and he outlined a number of potential areas.
It looks like there is a lot other pressing things
going on right now as I type this :-D

Within the wiki there is an overall 'look and feel'
issue, I am wondering if this is something that would
be a good start for us?  Or would you recommend
working on some specific portlets?  I am leaning
towards some specific portlets right now due to not
having Pluto experience (outside of the usual hello
world stuff).

We could go either way.

Thank you,

Jason