On 2/15/06, David Blevins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Every m2 project i've worked with eventually ended up leveraging
> maven 1 repositories.
>
> We'd likely use the maven-one-plugin which puts jars into a maven 1
> repo.  Also we'd likely still need to list cvs.apache.org in the repo
> list of our m2 build.

That's because they're all depending on snapshot versions of geronimo
dependencies :)

You will want to limit the number of snapshot repos you use, and
eventually remove dependence on m1 repos. I'd suggest mapping out
"what goes where" first. If all you are using is ibiblio, there is no
need to use the m1 version, as it is just a mapping over the m2 one.

Isn't the current Geronimo group ID "geronimo", so the new one can be
"org.apache.geronimo" without a clash?

- Brett