Jacek,

I looked at the svn properties on the pom.xml file for directory and hot-deploy (others probably have the same issue) and the eol-style property for *.xml files isn't set to native. This indicates that your svn client isn't set up properly. See the "Subversion Client Config" topic at:

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/GettingSourceCode#head-4cfe1f3516da2bace5dcb5ed105eaed7c7478afb

and compare your settings with those listed on the wiki page.

If the eol-style isn't set to native for text based files it will cause problems for developers working on different platforms.

John

anita kulshreshtha wrote:
I have looked at *-builder, deploy-*, axis-*, and
derby modules. Here are the pom.xmls that have LF
endings.
directory
hot-deploy
interceptor