On 3/27/06, Prasad Kashyap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Having hit a roadblock with the assembly-plugin (details here-
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1737), I've moved on to
> migrating the applications now.

Hi Prasad,

I think I found a solution to this. What about keeping the list in
pom.xml as <property>'s? It could process the list and do what the
current plugin does. I'll have to give it a shot. If it doesn't work
I'll commit the already-generated-by-M1-plugin files to the repo to
let us move on.

> Do we continue to add subtasks to the Geronimo-851 JIRA or should we
> open another JIRA ? Not that it matters now with the 16 apps but the
> subtasks list can become quite huge when we move to migrating configs.

I'd suggest we should go on additing subtasks. It lets us keep it in
one place and once the partly-green-and-red progress bar has become
green, it's done. Otherwise, we'll have to keep track of more than one
tasks, which adds nothing but additional burden.

> Once Anita is done with the packaging plugin, we begin migrating
> configs.

+1

> (It may not matter even then, but I'm just rambling here to keep the
> interest in this thread and work effort alive ;-)  But shhh.. )

That's good, but sending responses to the thread with no real progress
on the matter won't attract our attention too long ;)

> Hmm.. what else ? Jacek, wake up. You have some patches to commit :-)

I'm back after my daily work's assignments are finally
gone^H^H^H^Hdone. Gotta see what I've been missing ;)

> Prasad

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski