Alex,

Oh, I've been searching in old "directory" and "directory-network"
groups rather than "org/apache/directory/server/apacheds-core". Thank
you for pointing the right group id.

2006/5/5, Alex Karasulu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Alexei Zakharov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a patch to move the G directory module to ApacheDS 1.0
> RC2. But I didn't find necessary 1.0 RCx jars at ibiblio neither at
> /maven nor at /maven2. The most recent version is 0.9.3. The same
> situation for MINA. So I can't post the patch right now since it will
> not work without these jars.
> Alex, I just want to let you know about this situation.

Hmmm I'm seeing the RC2 jars just fine.  Take a look here at the core
jar for example:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/server/apacheds-core/1.0-RC2/

Also MINA stuff is here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/mina/mina-core/0.9.4/