Anita, that is okay with me.

So we shall continue to use the old JIRA G-851.

You now seem to have a uber patch, one each for the modules and
configs. This, I believe, will contain the different patches that we
submitted for the individual modules and configs.

You may attach those modules.patch and config.patch to the G-851 jira.
I shall attach a similar uber patch for the applications in the same
jira.

The pom.patch from your G-1740 couldn't be applied because the pom.xml
had changed in G-2053. Just fyi. You may want to redo that pom.patch
or I can submit the changes I made.

We could go ahead from there on.

Thanx
Prasad

On 5/25/06, anita kulshreshtha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
inline..

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Migration+Status
>  - All the modules (with their tests) were successfully migrated.
>  - All the applications (with their tests) were successfully
> migrated.
>  - I believe some of the configs were migrated (Anita ?).
>  - The deployment and packaging plugins were migrated.
    The configs and plugin patch was never applied, because we had
decided to wait for the merge.

> So now, we should starting porting those changes back again into the
> new trunk.
>
> Jacek, should we open a new JIRA on the lines on 851 or should we
> continue to work with 851 ?
>
> Most of the patches with 851 can be re-applied as is

 but should be
> only after a careful screening. So continuing the same JIRA seems
> okay.
    I agree, it will be easier to refer to the old problems encountered
during the migration.
    A lot of dependencies were moved around in 1.1, so the old patches
to 851 are not likely to work as is. I had transported all the modules
from 1.2 to 1.1. I did lot of dependency pruning after that. I needed
most of the modules to test the plugin. If it is ok with you, I would
like to submit a patch for that. I think the applications should work
as is.

Thanks
Anita