inline..

--- Prasad Kashyap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I found some more modules that have not yet been migrated. Jetty,
> jetty-builder and upgrade come to mind. Think they are a few more. I
> have patches for some.
    The patch dt May 29th to G-1740 includes 'upgrade'! Since then I
have baked few more configurations - client, system-database, upgrade,
upgrade-cli etc  and added more things to parent pom. I made these
changes in the 'modules' -
- added activemq-embedded-rar module to the build. I have been adding
modules as I need them.

> It would be nice if we can commit the others from Anita's patch(es)
> so
> that we have something to keep building upon.

   I agree. The way things are now, for every incremental change 6
giant patches need to be uploaded, and the other people, working on the
project, need to sift through them to find the latest modifications! I
will send out the [RTC] soon.

Thanks
Anita

I guess we agreed upon
> convention that we send a mail with the subject beginning with [RTC]
> if there are patches that need to be reviewed and approved by 3
> committers. People may be waiting for something like this. Anita, can
> you please put your patches for review and approval using this
> convention.
   Is putting a link to Jira enough?

Thanks
Anita