On Jun 5, 2006, at 9:41 AM, James Strachan wrote:

On 6/5/06, Jacek Laskowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/5/06, James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've just added a couple of trivial scripts for ActiveMQ and
> ServiceMix - though am not sure if these trivial shell scripts in
> gbuild fall under the Geronimo ReviewThenCommit? If there's an issue I
> can always move them into the ActiveMQ and ServiceMix repos.

Well, I don't want to be a PITA, but as you know THE board was quite
picky about it and until it's changed we need to vote each and every
change unless it's a bug (which is not in this case). That's my
understanding. Sorry! On the other hand if it's so trivial, getting
3x+1 won't be any problem ;)

Given that these 2 shell scripts have nothing to do with Geronimo at
all - its maybe best if I moved them out of the gbuild SVN area and
put them in the activemq and servicemix repos instead.

Apologies for the noise.

My opinion is that these scripts form documentation of geronimo and related projects and thus do not need RTC. It certainly is not clear to me how I would apply such a change locally and test it, since IIUC it is designed to be run by a cron job on a particular machine.

thanks

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/