David Blevins wrote:

On Jun 21, 2006, at 10:53 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

David Blevins wrote:
The only thing done in a branches/x.y.z made from branches/x.y is the release process itself.
I don't quite understand what this means.  Sorry.

Referring to things like switching the version numbers, etc. The "button it up" stuff. Specifically trying to exclude thinks like "let's fix these 20 bugs." The only bugs fixed would be in the event the release candidate had an unacceptable issue and it's vote did not pass. That's the spirit of it anyway.

Thanks that clears it up for me.  Agreed.

Regards,
Alan