Hi James

We have our servers in C/C++. We are trying out available open source MQ services for maintaining persistent communication with our servers through our C++ and web clients. We tried the tests available for both Stomp and Openwire and got very little success with Stomp C++ (caught up with the persistency issue) and considerable with openwire C++ (I have an issue regarding this mailed to the mailing list on 06-July-2006). 1) Are both these C++ APIs (Stomp and Openwire) worth implementation and usage right now, or they are being made more ROBUST? 2) When can we see a PRODUCTION-able AMQ along with its full throttled APIs?

Hearty Regards
Naveen Rawat