The exact command used to make the v5 patch was (from trunk):

    svn diff > GERONIMO-2161.patch

And, as I thought I explained to you before, the same changes are applied to this branch:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/svkmerge/ m2migration/

You can just use the branch to test the changes, or merge those changes into your branch, which should have the same results at the cost of additional merging.

--jason