FYI, with the latest patch, you can just:

    ./build

But, this also needs openejb2 to be built with m2 first.

You can also create an uber-clean build with:

    ./bootstrap

 * * *

I'm happy to tidy some of this stuff up post commit, but right now I am not going to make any more cosmetic or friendliness changes until this has been vote in.

--jason