I think something will need to be done in addConsumer(...). When a consumer
subscribes to a queue called ActiveMQ.Virtual.GroupName.TopicName, the
Destination is not created until someone sends a message to it.

The getDestinations(ActiveMQDestination) method returns nothing for
"ActiveMQ.Virtual.*.TEST" when a producer publishes to a Topic called
"TEST".  Should we override the lazy instantiation of ActiveMQDestinations
for consumers with the ActiveMQ.Virtual prefix, or just change the way
getDestinations(..) works to get destinations that have not been created?