Jetty and Tomcat J2EE and Minimal all work as of yesterday.

Ok...well...based on your statement before, you did not clarify this.
If I can get an assembly, then this is good.

The work has been moving fast. At the time of the initial "Maven2 Conversation Status" there was an issue, but it was trivial to fix... just needed someone to tell my why it was broken, which David Jencks did. This is one of the reasons I'd like to get the m1 build deprecated, because the sooner we have everyone looking at the m2 build the faster we will get it up to 100%.

So, if you replaced "mvn install" with "bootstrap" then the above
statement is accurate.

Ok...so you have a script I can run...have a clean repo...and at the end
have a full assembly?  If so, then this is somewhat acceptable to me.

Yes, it is checked in. You need cygwin on windows to run it, not going to be making a .bat for it as it is temporary until this work is done and G and OpenEJB2 are deploying m2 built artifacts, at which time the build (build.bat) will work, until Maven 2.0.5 is out with the fix to allow `mvn install` to do the trick.

I agree, need to get some input from Keven to see what is needed to get
the TCK running off of the m2 build.  I think that can happen in
parallel to the first step (or steps if you include deprecation of m1).

Sounds good...get his input.  But a TCK build, one way or the other,
without manual intervention would be a gate for this IMHO.

It will happen, no question about it. The TCK is critical, but IMO it should not limit the move to m2 in /trunk... I believe that the move to m2 on /trunk is a prerequisite for getting the TCK going for the m2 build.

We will get it up and running ASAP.

--jason