On 7/24/06, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That is fine... but what was the path?  Specifically, please post the
exact pathname you ran under for reference.

/cygdrive/c/oss/m2migration/m2-assemblies/geronimo-jetty-j2ee/target/geronimo-jetty-j2ee

$^%&! Its a known issue with the m2 assemblies.  I've sent mail to
the dev@ list a few times about this and ping'd folks on IRC on it
too.  We are aware of the issue, thus it is known.  Just no one cares
enough to respond to half the emails on the dev@ list so it has gone
no where.

I don't understand why it hasn't been reported in JIRA? An issue is
not known unless it's reported in JIRA where people (like me) can
notice it. I don't think the community follows each and every thread
that's in dev@, so how could they know about it?

I already said please create an issue for this...  Not sure why you
had to go waste time verifying it on m1, as I am sure it works there
and I am sure that it is a problem with the m2 build.

Well, it's because I couldn't get the point. It's likely me, but the
time has not been wasted. Now, we can talk about it and call it a
known issue ;-)

Really don't understand why we have to bounce back and forth for
several days to get something done.  For example, I asked you for the
"length path" you ran under... and instead of actually giving me the
path which I asked for you, you give some explanation of why you were
in the lengthy past which I did not even ask for.

I'm sounding as repeating myself, but as I didn't get the point I
didn't respond as you requested. I believe the answer above is
sufficient. As you wished ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski