On Jul 28, 2006, at 11:27 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:
Aight, fair enough.  I'm interested to see how well it performs.

I still need to get past the IP address issue.  I can ask if we can
get more from our provider, but there might be a fee or something and
it may or may not work out.

I'm no expert on how the TCK runs, but I do not believe that you need a public IP. Though, with out a public IP, we can't use Cacti to monitor the hosts, or ssh to them directly to admin them... but if you dedicate one host as a gateway then we can get past that... and might even be able to setup port forwarding for SNMP/Cacti monitoring.

If there is any other issue that requires a public IP I am not aware of it... and we should remove the need for it if one exists.

--jason