First, you must specify 1.2-SNAPSHOT, there is no released version.

It only exists here:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/ geronimo/plugins/car-maven-plugin/1.2-SNAPSHOT/

And it looks valid enough to me.

Sorry, I've been flying all day. Might be if you were trying to pull a bunch of deps from people that it blocked you... try again.

I am unaware of any reason why this would not work... and I did not change anything.

--jason