I'd like to see us damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead with M2.  +1 for
moving to XMLBeans 2.2

Aaron Mulder wrote:
On 8/5/06, David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm not actually sure that there's a released m2 xmlbeans 2.2 plugin
either, and I'd rather get the poms for xmlbeans 2.2 straightened out
properly before there is.  Maybe I can get this process to move along
a bit.

Effectively, there's not a released xmlbeans 2.0 m2 plugin right?  I
thought we had to use the snapshot of the xmlbeans 2.0 plugin to avoid
the crazy dependency issues that result in the first build of an
xmlbeans module failing but the second passing.

Anyway, I'm happy to abandon the M1 build and go with XMLBeans 2.2.

Thanks,
    Aaron