I think it makes sense to put the non-G-specific core classes in a
separate module from the GBeans.  I don't feel strongly whether the
GBean module(s) should go in G or not, though I might perhaps lean
toward "in Geronimo".  I think the connector builder should definitely
stay in Geronimo.

Thanks,
   Aaron