Could you try using the exact command written at
http://servicemix.goopen.org/site/building.html

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dprofile=step1 install

and not

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Pstep1 install

On 8/16/06, Mahbubur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I just tried doing it and gettig the same results.

Following is the series of steps that I am following:

1. Download the "apache-servicemix-3.0-M2-incubating-src.tar.gz" from
servicemix download site.

2. Unzip and untar it.

3. Go to the "src" directory of the "apache-servicemix-3.0-M2-incubating"
directory.

4. Issue the following command from the command line:

   mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Pstep1 install

After that I am getting the previously posted set of outputs.

Am I missing something in the process?

Thanks.

Mahbubur.

http://servicemix.org/m2-repo/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/jbi-maven-plugin/1.0-M2-incubating/jbi-maven-plugin-1.0-M2-incubating.jar