Okay, next wednesday, the 23rd, ~midnight it is.

I will send email that day in the afternoon and then before and after the move.

--jason

On Aug 16, 2006, at 7:33 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

Jason,

I'd suggest Wednesday night midnight (Thursday morning 0001 PT) as most peeps will be sleeping, getting ready to sleep or waking up and we have a Friday. I don't think there is ever going to be a universally good time.

Next Wednesday would be my vote as I think 1.1.1 will be completed.

Others?

Jason Dillon wrote:
This is a simple change... but will have a large affect on developers, who will need to checkout again.
When is a good time to implement this?
--jason