On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 01:25:25AM -0700, Jason Dillon wrote:
> Okay, I think that the sync that Jeff has setup will allow me to move
> further on setting up the proof of concept, taking GMOxSITE and
> GMOxKB and making them into something suitable to be used for http://
> geronimo.apache.org

FWIW, http://cwiki.apache.org/ is now being mirrored to
http://people.apache.org/~jefft/confluence/ on every autoexport. There's
a 'lastupdated' file that can be polled to check for updates.

I installed the Composition plugin. See test at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/test/Index. Unfortunately tabs
('cards') don't work on the autoexported HTML at
http://cwiki.apache.org/test/. The CSS and JS URLs are correct so I'm not
sure why - needs some investigation.

Discussions are proceeding on infrastructure@ as to how to get generated
HTML into SVN and thus to the live site. It's painful doing trailblazing
but the end goal seems worthwhile. I imagine many other projects will be
interested in this kind of system.

--Jeff