Jacek,

I have deleted the plugins directory and reran mvn eclipse:eclipse .  Looks like it is working.  Will update if it fails.

Thanks,
Vamsi

On 9/11/06, Jacek Laskowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/11/06, Vamsavardhana Reddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hit a new error running mvn eclipse:eclipse :o(((

Welcome to the wonderful world of MS Windows annoyances ;-)

I remember it once happened to me and I sorted it out deleting some
dirs in m2 repo. Although I once blamed bootstrap for this I don't
remember what it ended up with exactly, but I do remember we agreed it
was not bootstrap.

Anyway, delete m2 plugins (C:\.m2\org\apache\maven\plugins) from your
local m2 repo and give it a shot again. It should work. Search the
archives for some explanations and let us know how it gets sorted out.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl