On 9/11/06, Vamsavardhana Reddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jacek,

 I have deleted the plugins directory and reran mvn eclipse:eclipse .  Looks
like it is working.  Will update if it fails.

Let's hunt down the bug and fix it. We, Windowsian, need to help each
other before these MS Windows annoyances spread around and won't let
us build the server(s) anymore.

If you find some time, could you please rerun what you've done so far
when you run across the build failures and verify it was (or was not)
bootstrap who messed up the m2 plugins? I'd like some more evidence
before drawing conclusions. I'm building Geronimo, Geronimo specs and
OpenEJB manually (it's the second or third time today), so I can only
confirm the respective builds work fine.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl