FYI -- the following artifactIds are now renamed to use "tomcat6".
 org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6
 org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6-deployer
 org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-tomcat6
 org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-tomcat6-builder
 org.apache.geronimo.assemblies/geronimo-tomcat6-jee5
 org.apache.geronimo.assemblies/geronimo-tomcat6-minimal

Best wishes,
Paul