Do we need to include the jetty version number in the configs that
support the applications/* artifacts? My take away from the tomcat v6
conversation was that the version number was for the artifacts that
incorporate the third party component plus their configs and
assemblies.  But I realize that point of view is affected by a bias
against including the version number at all :-)

Best wishes,
Paul