Is there a way to specify that in the pom ?
Or you have to rely on users to specify it on the command
line everytime they build (or use batch files).

On 12/11/06, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What do you mean?  If you specify -Dmaven.repo.local=./svn-repo (or
where ever the svn checkout is) and run the build offline, then the
repo won't get modified, and thus only chance a bad artifact would
get in there would be if someone checked in something bad, or if the
local `mvn install` got messed up, but generally `mvn install`
artifacts will never be checked into that repo.

It is really too bad that there is not a local repo for deps and then
a local repo for generated artifacts.  The whole local repo thing is
lossy IMO and makes it very difficult to assure quality of releases.

--jason

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet