On Dec 11, 2006, at 6:21 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

Checked in the latest code changes to test-ejbcontainer.

Next problem, it thinks there are no tests ro run
T E S T S
Running org.apache.openejb.test.ReuseOpenEJBTest
Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.04 sec

A quick note which I've mentioned (i think) before, you should rename that class. There really shouldn't be any code in Geronimo svn not in the org.apache.geronimo package -- sans specs that is.

-David

Results :

Cheers
Prasad

On 12/11/06, David Blevins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Dec 11, 2006, at 2:55 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Dec 11, 2006, at 2:35 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:
>
>> Moved the openejb-jar.xml to test-ejbcontainer.
>>
>> Here's an error.
>> http://rifers.org/paste/show/2718
>>
>> Will look at it further tonight
>
> Maybe I need to yank the exiting ones before it will work.  Going
> to do that now.

Done.  You know you might also need a copy of the ejb-jar.xml so the
openejb-jar.xml and it are in the same directory.

-David