On Dec 11, 2006, at 6:31 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

Blevins,

Thanks for taking care of the extraneous dependency on the security
module. Much cleaner now.

No problem!

-David

Cheers
Prasad

On 12/11/06, David Blevins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Dec 11, 2006, at 2:25 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

> Sure. For now, that seems like a good idea. If you don't mind
> separating the two, fine by me.

Fine by me too.  Let me know when you get it in and working and I'll
delete the copies from openejb.

> Also, the itests-core/pom.xml has this dependency
> <dependency>
>      <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.modules</groupId>
>      <artifactId>geronimo-security</artifactId>
> </dependency>
>
> Hope this doesn't cause any problems when the versions diverge.

No issue as far as the version numbers being different.  But that dep
looks easy to prune, so I'll just yank it.

-David