Hi David, thanks for reviewing:

-- Yes we should be able to eliminate the annotation processing method in EjbRefBuidler as it will now get a metadata-complete deployment descriptor. I just didn't feel comfortable doing that for this review patch, but I can do it in the patch that gets committed.

-- I haven't quite yet settled on the final demarcation of the annotations that will be supported by each AnnotationHelper subclass, but I'm hoping I can do it in such a manner that the classfinder would be instantiated only once per builder. That may be impractical though, and I really like the two alternatives you mention. So, I'll consider each as I encapsulate more annotation functions.

Thanks