On Feb 14, 2007, at 1:59 PM, Christopher Blythe wrote:

Dain and David...

Took a swag at deploying Daytrader on Geronimo 2.0-M2... During deployment, it complained about the openejb-jar.xml file missing from the EJB module. I added the one you provided earlier in this chain, but for some reason it is still complaining that the openejb- jar.xml file is missing from the EJB module. I think Matt is probably running into the same issue...

Does the or-mapping file also need to go in the ear/jar somewhere? Should this work on M2? Is there anything else that needs to go into the jar/ear?

It really seems to me like we need way too many extra xml files to deploy this thing.

You shouldn't need any files in the ear, i.e. passing the plan as a parameter on the command line should work as always.

Post the message text and a stack trace (if there is one) and I'll see if I can't find what part of the code is confused.

-David

Thanks...

Chris

On 2/7/07, Dain Sundstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I just fix that allows nested openejb plans to work correctly. This
was a big problem in the tck since all plans use the nested model.

-dain

--
"I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." - Tyler Durden