On 2/15/07, Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We've improved deployment, made a lot of plumbing changes, etc so
I'll solicit people's input for the highlights of this next Milestone
(and if we al concur this is the right designation).  If we're all
tracking on this then I'd plan to follow the previous plan of
branching at around 1700 next Wednesday (ET) of course not disrupting
trunk and the progress that is being made.  This would mean that we
are settling into a monthly release in tune with release early and
often (even if its not soup yet ;-)

I think that even if we're not at the point where we would've liked to
be it's as important to be feature-rich as released early and often.
I'd propose that we stick to the next Wednesday as the vote day so the
M3 would go to the public on February.

/me going for lunch after Matt's delicious email ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl