On 2/21/07, Guillaume Nodet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think we need to reorg the docs so that one can more easily
find the informations (we also need to write more docs, but that's
another problem).  Currently, the only way to really find a page is
to go to the site map and browse ...

Any ideas on how to do that ?

I like the User's Guide concept, but I think we should return to
having more links to information exposed in order to help users find
the buried information in an easier manner.

I also agree with Terry about the common examples. I've already begun
working on some of these  examples, but none of them are complete yet.
I started Hello World style examples for creating a BC and a SE as
well as providing and consuming a web service. I just need to make
some time to complete them.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/