Jason Dillon wrote:
On Feb 27, 2007, at 12:24 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:
Jason Dillon wrote:
On Feb 27, 2007, at 6:35 AM, Hernan Cunico wrote:
yup, links look better now. What's the trick? are you massaging the pages during the rsync?
Nope... Just rsycn -tr src/ dest/

hmm, I was wondering how different would it be from the one Jeff T is running. See his copies still point to cwiki.

Um... huh?

As for the account, I think there is already a discussion on infra@ for creating/securing a "confluence" based account on p.a.o
Thats only to replace jeffs account, we still need an account setup to sync to /www/geronimo.apache.org

oh, so we would need a confluence-Geronimo specific account on p.a.o. no idea how to make that req. nor how to maintain that account.

No, infra is not going to setup a user for this... we just need to run it as me or you or someone.

we'll toss a coin then :P

Are you working on a new template?
I think for now the template is okay, only changes might be to loose the tabs.
I whacked the top right menu already, I guess we could also get rid of the other tabs too. Two things keep spinning in my head, one is the JIRAs on the front page. I really don't like the tables there, if we want it more dynamic let's find another way. The other thing is the "News" and how we use them. We can't use the "Add News" to inform about future events, the whole thing is tied up to the date the new was posted.
So, any ideas how could we manage the "Events"?

Maybe use one of the calendar plugins for confluence for events?

The calendar plugin is really cool but guess what, doesn't cope very well with
the autoexport.

I'll keep playing with it, it's really nice :D

Cheers!
Hernan

--jason