any thoughts on when the PMC will have time to look/comment/approve the remaining items on this donation

Filip

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
Filip,

There are 6 items under "Copyright" and "Verify distribution rights".
Someone on the pmc needs to deal with them and send an updated patch.
At least the first 2 under "Verify distribution rights" can be marked
"Not Applicable".

thanks,
dims

On 2/26/07, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
cool, sorry to bug, but is there anything more you need from us?

Filip