I added connector-deployer as a 'import classes' dependency of
jsr88-rar-configurer as you had suggested. I could get it to start only
after adding gbean-deployer as a parent of jsr88-cli because of the
following error:

18:19:36,500 WARN  [ConfigurationUtil] Could not load gbean
org.apache.geronimo.configs/jsr88-rar-configurer/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/jsr88-rar-configurer/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=DeploymentConfigurer,name=RARConfigurer
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Getter return
type in wrong classloader: type: class
javax.enterprise.deploy.shared.ModuleType wanted in classloader:
[org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader
id=org.apache.geronimo.configs/jsr88-cli/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car] actual:
[org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader
id=org.apache.geronimo.configs/geronimo-gbean-deployer/2.0-SNAPSHOT/car]
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanAttribute.<init>(GBeanAttribute.java:241)
    How does this fit with other things?

Thanks
Anita