I saw the not from Jason (look for thread "Site changing")

There is not much change in the style yet. The big thing gain is for us when
need to update the content.
We did some minor touches here and there trying to leverage Confluence
capabilities. Added the dynamic news to the front page and cleaned up a bit the
L&F.

With the "Add News" feature everybody (committers) can easily add news and
events that will get reflected automatically in the front page.

I'm also working on a totally refreshed L&F but it's not ready for review yet,
you folks will have to wait ;-)

Jacek Laskowski wrote:
Hi,

Just opened the website and got struck with the beauty of it. I'm not
saying the previous website style was worse - it's just that it's
fresh. I like it.

Besides, I see the conferences I'm presenting Geronimo at are there.
Thanks Hernan!

p.s. I wonder why Jason hasn't announced it to the public yet? Does he
want us - the faint-hearted - to suffer a great pain of excitement?
;-)

Jacek