Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> I mean, did you already implement the JMX part ?
> Which interface are you exposing to JMX ?
> Anyway, you should raise a JIRA ...
I didn't implemtet it up to now. But what I want to do is expose an
SwitchPredicateMBean interface where you can change some properties.
What do you think. This could also be done for the XpathPredicate and so
on. I have implemented the SwitchPredicate and doing tests at the moment.

--
Thomas Termin