With great power comes great responsibility... please be-careful ;-)

--jason

On Mar 21, 2007, at 8:00 AM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

I created a "geronimo-committers" group in Confluence and go figure, added all the Geronimo committers to it ;-). (I also created some accounts in some cases)

This group is replacing the old "geronimo-admins" group and has full admin access to the following spaces:

Apache Geronimo Documentation
Apache Geronimo v2.0
Apache Geronimo v1.2
Apache Geronimo v1.1
Apache Geronimo v1.0
Apache Geronimo Development
Apache Geronimo Project Management
Apache Geronimo Knowledge Base
Apache Geronimo Samples
Apache Geronimo SandBox
Apache Geronimo

GBuild is the only space still holding on the "geronimo-admins" group. If nobody objects I will replace "geronimo-admins" group with "geronimo-committers" in this space too and then remove the "geronimo-admins" group.

Cheers!
Hernan