We really should not be using the local repo like this... :-(

--jason

On Apr 3, 2007, at 1:57 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

I'll upload the 11 Axis2 and 11 CXF artifacts into the M4 branches local repo and update the pom.xml if someone will either respin/ republish the build for me or walk me through how to do it....:-)

-Donald

Matt Hogstrom wrote:
Can't argue with #2. I can't see how these got picked up and it is sloppy. I'm ok with knocking this set of binaries down. Although, I'm not sure I want to invest more time on this milestone as there are lots of functional pieces to fix. Anyone else want to put together an M4 or shall we pass this month?