I changed my mind.

I just went to look at M2 and -way- too much has changed since then.

I don't think it would be worthwhile to try it just to see.

Cool that it worked though.

Jay

Jay D. McHugh wrote:
Hey Manu,

The versions that had trouble were trunk of both.

I'm surprised that M2 worked (I'll have to try it just to see).

Jay

Manu George wrote:
Hi Jay,
        I was able to deploy the tuscany calculator webapp (M2
version) on the current geronimo trunk w/o any issues. Probably I was
lucky in selecting my versions :). Which version of Geronimo and
Tuscany were giving the problem?

Regards
Manu