Try this now.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pZVJhnHN3LjuF5FjgmXnrRQ

It could add some more finer touches. But it gives a lot of info as is.

Cheers
Prasad

On 6/28/07, Donald Woods <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Better, but can you create a table that excludes the version?
That would allow us to compare similar artifacts, like
    repository/org/codehaus/castor/castor
which would show us any growth between Castor 0.9.5.3 to 1.0.5.

-Donald

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/Installed+size+comparison+%281.1.1%2C+1.2%2C+2.0%29?focusedCommentId=60511#comment-60511